Metamorg team, designs and develops systems that allows to deploy advanced intelligence organizations of any size and mission.
These systems are called NIS (Normalized Intelligence Systems).
We continually work on the definition of general and specialized Normalized Intelligence Models such as target-centric, network intelligence, critical real-time, high-precision reports, or evidence-based model such as the figure below. These models are the result of a continuous work of designing organizational systemic models based on the permanent study of consolidated and emerging intelligence doctrines, analysis of the performance of current intelligence organizations and the future challenges of such organizations.
The core structure of a Metamorg Normalized Intelligence Organization is:
- Reference model. From the analysis of hundreds of organizations, it results the design of an efficient model of wide functionality to support any type of organization regardless of size and function.
- Methodological system.
- Educational system.
- Operational system.
- Organizational system.
- Technical architectures (electronics, computers, mechanics, communications).
- Technical systems.
- Applications for the control of operators and the use of beneficiaries.
- Product portfolio (supplies, services, etc..) that the organization will provide.
- Methodology of definition and design of plans and settings specific to the organization.
- Methodology of implementation and deployment of the organization.
- Resultant socio-technical organization. Final configuration resulting from the process.