Provides the organization with an outsourced system of surveillance, intelligence and strategy in support of technology innovation and product management that enables:
- Real-time monitoring of the global environment of innovation relevant to the organization.
- Detect and monitor any new information, agents and players in the field of technology.
- Acquiring technology intelligence doctrine based on the most advanced methods used by the professional intelligence community.
- Implement investigation and analysis systems in the department of innovation with sophisticated tools for data collection, analysis and management of evidence.
- Have an intelligence report delivery system to offer automatic or assisted high value-added information to a broad user community.
- Lay the groundwork for the development of an enterprise system of technology surveillance, investigation and intelligence.
- An environment of continuous analysis and advising on product innovation strategies.
The connection to the IT system supporting the Abel service is a managed environment with maximum security and full audit of connection within the system operation.